Why use Scatter?
Scatter has been designed for simplicity and ease of use. Add 3d objects, proxies, cache files and animate settings. Scatter includes a paintbrush for erasing and adding by hand. Use Scatter in partnership with Disperse for the ultimate modelling experience.
Scatter objects to any surface by selecting an 3d object to distribute over, then add objects to be scattered. The distribution map can randomly place objects across 1 million points if required. You can transform, add, replace and erase objects by type without having to regenerate the distribution. Once complete you can save your creation as a preset to the library for reuse and export to edit mesh if required.
- Works with 3d geometry, ProxSi and 3rd party proxies.
- Works with external ProxSi files.
- Save Scatter presets to library.
- Animating settings wont pop visibility.
- Fast mesh building on render time.
- Colour and texture variation.
- Spline and Camera clipping.
- Export to edit mesh.
- No licence needed for render farms
Requirements & Supported Software
- Static MacID
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2015 - 2020
- Optimised for VRay ONLY (recommend build 3.60.04). Does not support V-Ray RT. (other renderers supported soon)
Try / BuyFree trial during open-BETA. Scatter will automatically be installed with SiNi installer v1.09.3 and above.