SiNi Software Limited
4.1 Piano House
9 Brighton Terrace
London SW9 8DJ
Registered in England and Wales
Company Registration No: 10001189
VAT Reg No: 246 6241 07
SiNi Software Limited is sensitive to privacy issues on the Internet. We believe that it is important you know how we treat the information about you that we receive on the Internet.
SECTION 1 - INFORMATION COLLECTED
In general, you may visit the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personally identifiable information about you. Our servers collect the domain names, the operating system in use (e.g., Macintosh, Windows) and browser (e.g., Chrome, Internet Explorer). This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the Site, pages viewed, etc. SiNi Software uses this information to measure the use of our Site and to improve the content of our Site. E-mail addresses and other personally identifiable information such as first and last name, telephone number, and other similar information are known only when voluntarily provided by a visitor for registration or other participation of visitors in any available online interactive activities.
SECTION 2 - USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the personal information you provide for any of the following purposes:
(1) to understand the use of our Site and make improvements;
(2) to respond to specific requests from visitors;
(3) to protect the security or integrity of our Site when necessary;
(4) to send you notices and solicitations regarding Site and our businesses; and
(5) in general to promote and market products to you.
These solicitations may take the form of mailings or other couriers, telephone calls, email solicitations and other methods of contact. If you do not want to receive these solicitations from us using your personally identifiable information, please notify us.
At times, we may conduct online surveys to better understand the needs and profiles of our visitors. When we conduct a survey, we will try to let you know how we will use the information at the time we collect the information from you on the Internet.
SECTION 3 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
SiNi Software Limited. Unit 4.1 Piano House. 9 Brighton Terrace, Brixton, London SW9 8DJ. United Kingdom.
SECTION 4 - DISCLOSURES OF YOUR INFORMATION
Unless otherwise disclosed during the collection, personally identifiable information that may be collected in connection with visitors to this Site is retained by SiNi Software Ltd. SiNi Software Ltd do not sell, transfer or otherwise disclose this personally identifiable information outside this company, except where disclosure is required by law, or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 5 - OTHER WEBSITES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies with respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
If you choose to use these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
SECTION 10 - ACCESS RIGHTS
You have a right to access the personal data that is held about you. Please write to us at the following address to obtain a copy of the personal information SiNi Software Limited. Unit 4.1. Piano House. 9 Brighton Terrace, Brixton, London SW9 8DJ, United Kingdom enclosing your postal details.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
SiNi Software Limited. Unit 4.1 Piano House. 9 Brighton Terrace, Brixton, London SW9 8DJ. United Kingdom.
SINI SOFTWARE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ PRIOR TO USING THIS SOFTWARE:
This License Agreement ("Agreement") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or an entity) and SiNi Software. ("SiNi" or ”SiNi Software”) for the use of the SiNi Software Plugins and Products as set forth in Section 1 below (such software, together with the underlying documentation if made available to you, the "Software"). By clicking on the button containing the "I agree" language, by installing the Software or by otherwise using the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this License Agreement.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, CLICK ON THE BUTTON CONTAINING THE "Cancel" LANGUAGE AND DO NOT INSTALL OR OTHERWISE USE THE SOFTWARE.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE ACKNOWLEDGES THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS LICENSE, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS PROVISIONS.
SINI SOFTWARE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, PROPRIETARY OR OTHERWISE, UTILIZED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE, AND SINI SOFTWARE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR YOUR USE OF SUCH THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
1. DEFINITIONS: The Software consists of one or more downloadable software applications.
2. GRANT OF LICENSE. SiNi Software hereby grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use the Software in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
3. LICENSE RESTRICTIONS.
3.1 You may not: (i) modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent that this restriction is expressly prohibited by law) or create derivative works based upon the Software; (ii) resell, rent, lease or make any similar commercial use of the Software; (iii) remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software. Any such forbidden use shall immediately terminate your license to the Software.
3.2 You agree that you shall only use the Software in a manner that complies with all applicable laws and regulations in the jurisdictions (U.K. and non-U.K.) in which you use the Software, including, but not limited to, applicable laws and regulations concerning copyright and other intellectual property rights.
3.3 You may not use the Software in an attempt to or in conjunction with, any device, program or service designed to circumvent technological measures employed to control access to, or the rights in, a content file or other work protected by the copyright laws of any jurisdiction.
4. TITLE. Title, ownership, rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in SiNi Software. The Software is protected by the copyright laws of the United Kingdom and international copyright treaties. Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the content accessed through the Software shall be retained by the applicable content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other law. This license gives you no rights to such content.
5. NO WARRANTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND SINI SOFTWARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SINI SOFTWARE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH USE OF THE SOFTWARE, OR THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET ANY USER'S REQUIREMENTS. USE OF THE SOFTWARE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. SINI SOFTWARE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED THROUGH, OR MATERIAL AND/OR DATA EDITED (AS APPLICABLE) WITH, THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE. USE OF ANY MATERIAL OBTAINED AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED THROUGH, OR MATERIAL AND/OR DATA EDITED (AS APPLICABLE) WITH, THE SOFTWARE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOU RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL SINI SOFTWARE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS OR DAMAGE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER SUPPORT SERVICES, WHETHER ARISING IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) CONTRACT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF SINI SOFTWARE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY CASE, SINI SOFTWARE'S MAXIMUM CUMULATIVE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE SOFTWARE (IF ANY). Because some states and jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability, the above limitation may not apply to you.
7. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SiNi Software, its directors, employees, consultants, agents, suppliers and resellers from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, attorneys fees) arising from (i) your use of the Software, (ii) your violation of this Agreement, (iii) the infringement or violation by you or any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
8. TERMINATION. This License Agreement will automatically terminate if and when you fail to comply with any term hereof. No notice shall be required from SiNi Software to effect the termination specified in the preceding sentence. You may also terminate this License Agreement at any time by notifying SiNi Software in writing of termination. Upon any termination of this License Agreement, your license shall immediately terminate and you shall discontinue use of the Software. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you must cease any further use of the Software and delete/destroy any copies of Software (including all elements thereof such as documentation) within your possession and control. All sections, except Section 2, shall survive termination of this Agreement.
9. ASSIGNMENT. This Agreement is personal to you and may not be assigned by you without SiNi Software's express written consent. This Agreement shall be binding upon any party who uses the Software and/or any party to whom you transfer the Software. You agree that you are responsible for informing all users and transferees of the Software of the binding application of this Agreement, and all provisions contained herein, to such user(s) and transferee(s). SiNi Software may assign this Agreement without your approval in the event there is a reorganization, consolidation, merger or acquisition of substantially all of the stock or assets of SiNi Software.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies...
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
THE COOKIES WE SET
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribe/unsubscribed users.
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
As we sell products it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Tumblr, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However, if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.